[gsa-rg] may I take the job/workflow/ requirement section?

Philipp Wieder ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Wed Aug 10 07:30:52 CDT 2005

Dear Zhifeng,

as you can see I already included you in the list at
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gsa-rg/document/Section_Assignment.xls/en/1.
Since a few people would like to work on this section, I think once we
have assigned responsibilities for the sections (sometime end of
this/beginning next week) the job/workflow people can have a short call
and decide on how to split the work.
I hope this suggestion is feasible for you.

Best regards, Philipp.