[gsa-rg] may I take the job/workflow/ requirement section?

Ramin Yahyapour ramin.yahyapour at udo.edu
Wed Aug 10 07:08:46 CDT 2005

Dear Zhifeng Sheng,

welcome aboard.
We are happy about your contribution.
At least I am not aware whether someone else was already committed
for this topic. Therefore, I suggest that Philipp puts your name
on the list for editing the section on Job/Workflow/Requirement
Description.

Ramin

Dr.-Ing. Ramin Yahyapour         | mailto:Ramin.Yahyapour at uni-dortmund.de
Computer Engineering Institute   | phone: +49 (231) 755-2735
University of Dortmund           | mobil: +49 (179) 5261973
44221 Dortmund / Germany         | fax:   +49 (231) 755-3251