[GRIDRPC-WG] Recharter?

Yusuke Tanimura yusuke.tanimura at aist.go.jp
Tue May 13 23:12:20 CDT 2008

Dear all,

I attach the latest recharter document to this e-mail.

In this version, the summary was modified according to Steven's
comment:
> I feel your summary could be a bit shorter... say less about
> what you have done and more about what you are going to do!
> Also... are all of the points in the scope going to be covered
> in a single document? If they are please make that clearer...
> if the is going to be work that you are interested in doing
> after the next document and partition up the goals a bit more.
> Keep the things that you are not going to be doing... that's
> good!

If you have further comment or objection to any description
in the document, please speak up.  If no comment or objection
within a week, the document will be sent to AD.

Thanks,

Yusuke Tanimura <yusuke.tanimura at aist.go.jp>
Information Technology Research Institute, AIST
1-1-1 Umezono, Tsukuba Central 2
Tsukuba City 305-8568, Japan
TEL: +81-29-862-6703  / FAX: +81-29-862-6601