[GRIDRPC-WG] Fwd: OGF support for OGC Web Processing Service spec?

Eddy Caron Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
Tue May 13 15:08:42 CDT 2008

Dear Hidemoto,

We can help you for slides. It could be

	Part 1. Grid-RPC overview (basic and with data management)
	Part 2. the overview of few Grid-RPC middleware.
		     Ninf, NetSolve/GridSolve, DIET, Omni-RPC

How many time ?

Regards,
Eddy

Le 7 mai 08 à 04:02, Hidemoto Nakada a écrit :

> All,
>
> We've got an invitation for a talk at the upcoming OGC-OGF workshop at
> OGF-23 from Craig,  one of the co-chairs.
>
> I think we should give it.
>
> any idea?
>
> -hidemoto

Eddy Caron. Mcf ENS Lyon
ENS Lyon - LIP - Projet GRAAL
46 Allee d'Italie, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
E-Mail : Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
[ Tel : 04.37.28.76.46 ][ Web page : http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~ecaron ]