[gridrpc-wg] client code for testing interoperability

Yusuke Tanimura yusuke.tanimura at aist.go.jp
Sun Jun 25 05:59:22 CDT 2006

Dear Eddy,

Thanks for the news.  It will be great if we could include your test results.
How many weeks does it take that you finish the implementation?

Best regards,

> Dear Yusuke Tanimura,
>
> 	I give to you some news. To check the interoperability with standard-
> test I rewrote some structure and updated some functions due to
> internal problem from how we wrote the grpc_function_handle_t
> structure. In your gridRPC implementation 5 functions are missing at
> this time.
>
> _grpc_cancel_all
> _grpc_get_error
> _grpc_probe_or
> _grpc_get_failed_sessionid
> _grpc_get_handle
>
> 	If you can wait again few time, I finish these functions and we can
> add a third middleware in your document.
>
> Best regards,
> Eddy

Yusuke Tanimura <yusuke.tanimura at aist.go.jp>
Grid Technology Research Center, National Institute of AIST
1-1-1 Umezono, Tsukuba Central 2
Tsukuba City 305-8568, Japan
TEL: +81-29-862-6703  / FAX: +81-29-862-6601