[gridrpc-wg] client code for testing interoperability

Eddy Caron Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
Wed Jun 21 17:59:32 CDT 2006

Dear Yusuke Tanimura,

	I give to you some news. To check the interoperability with standard-
test I rewrote some structure and updated some functions due to
internal problem from how we wrote the grpc_function_handle_t
structure. In your gridRPC implementation 5 functions are missing at
this time.

_grpc_cancel_all
_grpc_get_error
_grpc_probe_or
_grpc_get_failed_sessionid
_grpc_get_handle

	If you can wait again few time, I finish these functions and we can
add a third middleware in your document.

Best regards,
Eddy

Le 7 juin 06 à 08:03, Yusuke Tanimura a écrit :

> Dear all,
>
>> Yusuke provided us client source code to test the interoperability.
>> it is now on the forge at the following URL.
>>
>> https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gridrpc-wg/document/
>> Interoperability_Test_client_code_0.1/en/2
>>
>> He will also upload the revised document soon.
>> We will wait for 2 weeks for comments and will submit it to the
>> committee.
>
> I am not sure when the upgrade of GGF's Gridforge will be completed.
> So, I will attach the revised document for the interoperability
> test to this email,
> to save our time.  After the upgrade, I will put the document on
> the repository
> and if the URL of the code changes, I will modify the document, too.
>
> Any comments for the document will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,

> Yusuke Tanimura <yusuke.tanimura at aist.go.jp>
> Grid Technology Research Center, National Institute of AIST
> 1-1-1 Umezono, Tsukuba Central 2
> Tsukuba City 305-8568, Japan
> TEL: +81-29-862-6703  / FAX: +81-29-862-6601
> <gridrpc-interoperability-0604.rtf>

Eddy Caron. Mcf ENS Lyon
ENS Lyon - LIP - Projet GRAAL
46 Allee d'Italie, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
E-Mail : Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
[ Tel : 04.72.72.84.96 ][ Web page : http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~ecaron ]