[gridrpc-wg] client code for testing interoperability

Eddy Caron Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 27 18:29:37 CDT 2006

Dear Yusuke

	I dream one week. Two seems more probable to me. Three more
realistic. When do you plan  to submit ? Have you a strong dead line ?

	We have a meeting Tuesday to define the best way to do that quickly.
To give more details, in DIET we don't have session concept. We must
do something to take into account this information. Some effort
around asynchronous request are required.

Best Regards
Eddy

Le 25 juin 06 à 12:59, Yusuke Tanimura a écrit :

> Dear Eddy,
>
> Thanks for the news.  It will be great if we could include your
> test results.
> How many weeks does it take that you finish the implementation?
>
> Best regards,
>
>> Dear Yusuke Tanimura,
>>
>> 	I give to you some news. To check the interoperability with
>> standard-
>> test I rewrote some structure and updated some functions due to
>> internal problem from how we wrote the grpc_function_handle_t
>> structure. In your gridRPC implementation 5 functions are missing at
>> this time.
>>
>> _grpc_cancel_all
>> _grpc_get_error
>> _grpc_probe_or
>> _grpc_get_failed_sessionid
>> _grpc_get_handle
>>
>> 	If you can wait again few time, I finish these functions and we can
>> add a third middleware in your document.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Eddy

> Yusuke Tanimura <yusuke.tanimura at aist.go.jp>
> Grid Technology Research Center, National Institute of AIST
> 1-1-1 Umezono, Tsukuba Central 2
> Tsukuba City 305-8568, Japan
> TEL: +81-29-862-6703  / FAX: +81-29-862-6601

Eddy Caron. Mcf ENS Lyon
ENS Lyon - LIP - Projet GRAAL
46 Allee d'Italie, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
E-Mail : Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
[ Tel : 04.72.72.84.96 ][ Web page : http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~ecaron ]