[GRAAP-WG] Issues in the final draft

Tianchao Li lit at in.tum.de
Tue Mar 27 09:51:17 CDT 2007

Thanks for your effort. I have reviewed the changes with the following:

> 1. IMPORTANT (Agreement.wsdl) The following part should be removed
> from Agreement.wsdl
> AgreementServiceReference was already identified to be duplicate and
> should be removed. (Comment#14 of last year)

It is fixed.

> 2. IMPORTANT The definition and usage of faults is different for
> AgreementFactory and PendingAgreementFactory. It seems that the
> PendingAgreementFactory has not been updated to catch up with the
> fault definition changes in AgreementFactory.

It is fixed.
> 3. MINOR (Agreement.wsdl and AgreementFactory.wsdl) Unnecessary soap
> namespace definition for soap and wsa in WSDL
>    xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
> <http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/%22> (no reference to soap)
>    xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
> <http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing%22> (all reference are in type
> definition, it is enough to define it in the schema element)

xmlns:soap and xmlns:wsa was removed from Agreement.wsdl but still
remains in AgreementFactory.wsdl

> 4. MINOR (agreement_types.xsd) Several element definition use separate
> closing element tag. This is inconsistent with the style of other
> element definitions. These include the following:

It is fixed.

> (Dominic) The white space after in "ServiceConsumer " needs to be
> deleted.

It is fixed.

(new and minor) 6. Currently Agreement.wsdl, AgreementFactory.wsdl has
the following comment before GetResourceProperty operations.
      <!-- resource property accessor definitions from WSRF-RP -->

To improve consistency and clarity, this comment should be applied to
AgreementState.wsdl, PendingAgreementFactory.wsdl before the following
lines:
<wsdl:operation name="GetResourceProperty">

Best regards,
Tianchao Li