[GRAAP-WG] Issues in the final draft

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Tue Mar 27 11:21:07 CDT 2007

Dear Tianchao,

Tianchao Li schrieb/wrote:
[...]

> (new and minor) 6. Currently Agreement.wsdl, AgreementFactory.wsdl has
> the following comment before GetResourceProperty operations.
>       <!-- resource property accessor definitions from WSRF-RP -->
>
> To improve consistency and clarity, this comment should be applied to
> AgreementState.wsdl, PendingAgreementFactory.wsdl before the following
> lines:
> <wsdl:operation name="GetResourceProperty">

I am a bit confused: in the version I uploaded the comment

<!-- resource property accessor definitions from WSRF-RP -->

was already in

PendingAgreementFactory.wsdl
AgreementState.wsdl

but not in

AgreementFactory.wsdl
Agreement.wsdl

I have added to these two.

I suppose this is what you intended.

The updated version (including also the other changes you suggested)
is here:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.graap-wg/docman.root.current_drafts/doc6091/42

The change tracking again reduced to the last changes.

Best regards

Wolfgang