[GRAAP-WG] Issues in the final draft

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Tue Mar 27 05:21:15 CDT 2007

Dear all,

I modified the version 40 of the spec according to the
comments of Tianchao & Dominic. The new version 41 can be
found here:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.graap-wg/docman.root.current_drafts/doc6091/41

I removed all tags of the previous change tracking thus
only the last changes are tracked.

Tianchao & Dominic: Please verify that everything is correct.
Jim & Oliver: Please verify the final code in your respective environment.

After the telco tomorrow we should then inform the two area chairs
and Greg Newby and upload the final version to the editor's pipeline.

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
           Wolfgang Ziegler    www.scai.fraunhofer.de/ziegler.html
     Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

               CoreGRID Network of Excellence   www.coregrid.net
                  Collaboration Gateway   www.coregrid.net/cg
     Institute on Resource Management and Scheduling   www.coregrid.net/irms