[graap-wg] url for the Web Services Policy WG in W3C

Karl Czajkowski karlcz at univa.com
Wed Jun 28 02:20:19 CDT 2006

I agree. It doesn't seem to add much to WS-Agreement at this point,
and I think people who want to engage in an "SLA and policy"
discussion should be able to observe the trivial mapping necessary
to understand our compositions as policy composition.

karl

On Jun 28, Andreas Savva modulated:

--
Karl Czajkowski