[graap-wg] url for the Web Services Policy WG in W3C

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Jun 28 02:08:10 CDT 2006

Hi,

I am curious what is the state of this discussion.

I've read Toshi's previous email on pros/cons and I agree with him. I
think at this point (one step before publication of the WS-Agreement
spec) making a change that brings back a dependency on a specification
that is about to enter the standardization process is not a good idea.

--
Andreas Savva

--
Andreas Savva