[graap-wg] Minutes from Oct. 26 telecon

Stephen M Pickles Stephen.Pickles at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Oct 26 11:11:46 CDT 2005

All,

1.) In case it helps Toshi to complete his action,
I've attached a word document containing the comments I
posted to the WS-Agreement public comment tracker,
and I've indicated the items that _I_ think might require
discussion.

2.) In what timezone(s) will the meetings be one hour
earlier? I ask because in today's telcon of GGF compute area
chairs (which started at the same time as the GRAAP telcon),
we thought it would be a good idea in future to hold the compute
area telcon (which will be held on the last Wednesday of each
month) half an hour earlier to avoid clashing with the GRAAP
telcon. So if we do that, will we just be ensuring that we
clash again next month?

Best wishes,

Stephen