[graap-wg] Minutes from Oct. 26 telecon

Jim Pruyne jim_pruyne at hp.com
Wed Oct 26 10:39:06 CDT 2005

          Minutes from October 26 '05 Telecon

Attendees
---------

Jim Pruyne
Toshi Nakata
Heiko Ludwig
Asit Dan

Discussion
----------

- Let's move the meeting time one hour earlier because of daylight
  savings time in the US and EU.  We'll do that starting next week.

- The URL for the public comments has been sent out.

- Toshi to group the large comment list from Stephen Pickles into the
  grammar ones vs. the ones that require discussion.

- Managing the responses could be handled a little more formally, so
  we should be more clear on exactly what to be posted in a reply on
  the public comment tracker.

- There was some concern at GGF that people could not tell how we were
  making decisions.  Heiko proposes that we make our process clear in
  an e-mail to the mailing list.  Jim will do this.