[graap-wg] proposal: stateful async agreement

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Tue Mar 22 02:21:43 CST 2005

Karl Czajkowski wrote:

>On Mar 22, Toshiyuki Nakata loaded a tape reading:
>

>>Hi karl thank you very much for your suggestion.
>>Just to clarify..
>>
>>May I understand that
>>
>>AgreementAcceptance portType is on the Agreement Initiator side and not
>>on the Agreement Provider side?
>>
>>Best Regards
>>Toshi
>>

>Yes.  It is the return signal path for a symmetric (peer-to-peer)
>variant of the asynchronous exchange.

If I understand correctly, except for the names and the arguments it is
quite similar to
what Takuya was proposing... (Please refer to the PPT to see if i am
mistaken or not)

> Do you think we need an
>explicit responder-side polling interface too?  I had hoped RP query
>would be enough for the ugly client-server pattern, since we can
>return the (Pending) Agreement EPR immediately.

If we are to rely on WS-RP, I think we can rely on the RP query.
I think this matter is still under discussion (No. 15 in my Comment list)

https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/message.php?msg_id=1004

Best regards
Toshi

--
We have moved to a new Office!!
Toshiyuki Nakata ?????
t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60210)
Fax +81-44-431-7681 (NEC Internal 22-60219)