[graap-wg] proposal: stateful async agreement

Karl Czajkowski karlcz at univa.com
Tue Mar 22 02:28:55 CST 2005

On Mar 22, Toshiyuki Nakata loaded a tape reading:

> >Yes.  It is the return signal path for a symmetric (peer-to-peer)
> >variant of the asynchronous exchange.
> >

> If I understand correctly, except for the names and the arguments it is
> quite similar to
> what Takuya was proposing... (Please refer to the PPT to see if i am
> mistaken or not)

Yes, I hope it is similar.  I am just trying to do it in the same WSRF
style as the existing features and rescue the existing draft's broken
"symmetric agreement" mechanisms at the same time!

> If we are to rely on WS-RP, I think we can rely on the RP query.
> I think this matter is still under discussion (No. 15 in my Comment list)
>
> https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/message.php?msg_id=1004

Ah, OK. I did not realize this was under discussion.

karl

--
Karl Czajkowski
karlcz at univa.com