[graap-wg] proposal: stateful async agreement

Karl Czajkowski karlcz at univa.com
Tue Mar 22 01:55:52 CST 2005

On Mar 22, Toshiyuki Nakata loaded a tape reading:
> Hi karl thank you very much for your suggestion.
> Just to clarify..
>
> May I understand that
>
> AgreementAcceptance portType is on the Agreement Initiator side and not
> on the Agreement Provider side?
>
> Best Regards
> Toshi

Yes.  It is the return signal path for a symmetric (peer-to-peer)
variant of the asynchronous exchange.  Do you think we need an
explicit responder-side polling interface too?  I had hoped RP query
would be enough for the ugly client-server pattern, since we can
return the (Pending) Agreement EPR immediately.

karl

--
Karl Czajkowski
karlcz at univa.com