[graap-wg] Telecon on 3/21

Toshiyuki Nakata nakata at mtg.biglobe.ne.jp
Mon Mar 21 03:25:55 CST 2005

Thank you very much for the announcement.
I'll be atttending but would have to leave early (7:40..)
I can supplement what Wolfgang wrote in the minutes of GGF13, but
most of it's already there so not much to add.

The other big issue would be the OGSA-BES and EMS
Best Regards
Toshi

--
Toshiyuki Nakata