[graap-wg] Telecon on 3/21

Jim Pruyne pruyne at hpl.hp.com
Sun Mar 20 23:28:26 CST 2005

Folks,

We will have our telecon on Mon. 3/21 at the usual time and number.
Those being:
4PM US Central
5PM US Eastern
2PM US Pacific
22:00 UK
23:00 Germany
07:00 Japan

Of course, if any of these times vary from the usual, that just means I
messed up on the conversions, not that I've changed the times.

The number, as always, is 866-673-8466 or 702-477-6031 passcode 8578310

I hope that at least some folks who attended GGF will be able to attend,
and let us know what happened there.  We'll also continue to work
through the comments received during public comment, and perhaps get an
update on any doc. changes that have been made as a result of previous
discusisons.

--- Jim