[graap-wg] WS-Agreement implementations

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Fri Aug 12 15:38:43 CDT 2005

Dear Kate,

there is no in depth description yet of the implementation we did in
the context of the VIOLA project, this is to become available within
the next couple of months. However, we have a paper describing the
environment and the use of the Agreement in the UNICORE resource framework
which is the middleware used in this project. The paper will be published
in the LNCS series of Springer end of this year but I could forward
a version we published as CoreGRID technical report, if you need more
details now.

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
       Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
Tel: +49 2241 14 2258    Fax: +49 2241 14 42258   http://www.scai.fraunhofer.de