[graap-wg] WS-Agreement implementations

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Fri Aug 12 15:30:25 CDT 2005

Dear Tiziana,

Tiziana Ferrari wrote:
> Hi Kate,
>
> this is the pointer to our work in the framework of the EGEE project, I
> hope it helps:
> http://www.cnaf.infn.it/~ferrari/infn-grid-wp5/egee-jra1/
>
> At that page you can find a pointer to an overview presentation (see
> GGF14) that we submitted to Jim P. for presentation as we could not
> attend in person.
> I don't know if he actually managed to present it on our behalf, anyway,
> that's currently an uptodate overview. But the page also has more
> pointers to more detailed technical papers.

yes, Jim presented your slides during GRAAP session #1. As Phillip
wrote in his previous mail all presentations are available in the
gridforge space at
https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=71&category_id=1088

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
       Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
Tel: +49 2241 14 2258    Fax: +49 2241 14 42258   http://www.scai.fraunhofer.de