[graap-wg] telecon on 8/17

Jim Pruyne jim_pruyne at hp.com
Tue Aug 16 18:30:12 CDT 2005

Folks,

We should be able to return to our usual telecon. schedule tomorrow.
Times and numbers will be the same as usual:

Start Time:
10:00 AM Central US
11:00 AM Eastern US
8:00 AM Pacific US
1700 Germany
1600 UK
Midnight Japan

Dial in numbers:  866-673-8466 or 702-477-6031 code 8578310.

Last weeks minutes say we have the following open issues.  I'd like to
discuss these and make sure we know how they are being addressed.

- Fixing the template description of Agreement Factory and PendingFactory
- Adding new serices references list to WSDL and text
- Fix Business Value example in the appendix
- Re-integrate schemas and examples.

Thanks.

--- Jim