[graap-wg] updated draft - signed agreements

Karl Czajkowski karlcz at univa.com
Tue Apr 5 05:46:44 CDT 2005

I sympathize with your plight, but in some sense this is exactly what
we mean by making it an extension... it is not "in scope" based on the
priorities of the group.

Does it make sense to provide a normative extension for signature in
the basic spec?  My feeling is: not unless we can get security people
to author it and endorse it so it can be developed concurrently and
merged as a small section before the next GGF.

Otherwise, I think the best bet is to write a private/community
extension and lobby for friendly implementors/users to try it out.
This could still happen during the initial wave of experiences with
WS-Agreement, and then that experience could feed a small extension
specification and/or future revisions of WS-Agreement?

karl

On Apr 04, Jon MacLaren loaded a tape reading:

--
Karl Czajkowski
karlcz at univa.com