[graap-wg] updated draft

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Sun Apr 3 23:59:51 CDT 2005

I've updated the lists to include Karl's draft as most of what Takuya wanted
to address are in Karl's Draft.

Best Regards

Toshi.

PS I'll try to be in today/tomorrow's telecon but have to wake up silently
so might not make it. If so, apologies..

--
We have moved to a new Office!!
Toshiyuki Nakata ?????
t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60210)
Fax +81-44-431-7681 (NEC Internal 22-60219)