[glue-wg] ATLAS, GLUE and JSON

Navarro, JP navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 14 14:40:13 EDT 2016

Paul,

As you know, XSEDE has a partial implementation of GLUE2-JSON in production. Our source code is available in GIT at:
https://github.com/ericblau/ipf-xsede/ <https://github.com/ericblau/ipf-xsede/>

Step 1, IMO, is for ATLAS to look at the GLUE2 data model and figure out how the information in their JSON file maps on to the GLUE2 reference model.  Many GLUE2-WG members can help with that if they can’t do it on their own.

Step 2 would then be to look at existing implementations, such as XSEDE’s, and decide whether to extend that implementation with the information they want, or to develop something new.  XSEDE is available to discuss what it would take to add specific types of information if they can identify what those are.

Perhaps they could share documentation and examples on those files for others to help with the above steps?

JP