[glue-wg] ATLAS, GLUE and JSON

Navarro, JP navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 13 14:03:25 EDT 2016

Paul,

We have a lot of distributed knowledge and experience in the glue-wg. How about if the join the glue-wg list and start the discussion there?  If they could post a summary of their requirements and examples of their storage documents I’m sure several people will respond with ideas on whether they could leverage GLUE, or where GLUE may need to grow to satisfy their needs.

JP