[glue-wg] ATLAS, GLUE and JSON

Alan Sill kilohoku150 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 17:16:28 EDT 2016

Thanks for the reply and clarifications.

On this:

> On Oct 13, 2016, at 3:57 PM, Navarro, JP <navarro at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
>
> Is the DMTF looking for a higher level schema that they can plug Redfish and Swordfish into?

DMTF is willing to provide top-level schema space to other organizations (for example, OGF) in their schema repository for those organizations to use to maintain compatible schema of their own design that can be used with Redfish-compatible tools. (Swordfish, organized by the Storage Networking Industry Association, SNIA, is an example of such an organization that maintains its own schema.

Of course, I am happy with whatever the group decides.

Alan