[glue-wg] When is data stale?

Paul Millar paul.millar at desy.de
Tue Apr 21 04:56:50 EDT 2015

Hi JP,

On 20/04/15 20:40, JP Navarro wrote:
> It is slow changing in our environment. I agree in principal that
> different infrastructures may need different Validity values for
> different entities.

True, true.

Perhaps not for Teragrid, but it might be that different sites have
different deployment policies; for example, one site could review
installed software once a month while another could respond to requests
(from a particular user-community) for a new package within minutes.

So, it might be that the published Validity values for some class isn't
constant across that infrastructure.

Cheers,

Paul.