[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, November 11 availability

Salvatore.Pinto at esa.int Salvatore.Pinto at esa.int
Mon Nov 10 09:33:49 EST 2014

I should be able to participate too.

Cheers,
  Salvatore.

From:   "Navarro, John-Paul F." <navarro at mcs.anl.gov>
To:     OGF GLUE Working Group <glue-wg at ogf.org>,
Date:   05/11/2014 16:13
Subject:        [glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, November 11
availability
Sent by:        glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org

Greetings GLUE WG,

It has been several months since we've had a teleconference.

We propose that our next GLUE WG teleconference be:
: Tuesday, November 11, 2014
: 15:30-17:00 Central Europe, 8:30-10:00 AM US Central

If you are a recent contributor to the LDAP rendering, Enumerations work,
Cloud extensions, or JSON rendering, please reply by Friday November 7 to
confirm your availability November 11. We will confirm the meeting and
send out an agenda if enough participants are available.

Regards,

JP and Shiraz

content is not permitted.