[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, November 11 availability

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Mon Nov 10 04:41:37 EST 2014

Hi all,

I can join.

Cheers,
Florido

On 2014-11-05 18:59, Paul Millar wrote:
> Hi JP,
>
> On 05/11/14 16:12, Navarro, John-Paul F. wrote:
>> We propose that our next GLUE WG teleconference be:
>> : Tuesday, November 11, 2014
>> : 15:30-17:00 Central Europe, 8:30-10:00 AM US Central
>
> Looks good for me.
>
>> If you are a recent contributor to the LDAP rendering, Enumerations
>> work, Cloud extensions, or JSON rendering, please reply by Friday
>> November 7 to confirm your availability November 11. We will confirm
>> the meeting and send out an agenda if enough participants are
>> available.
>
> Could we also discuss the StorageShare.ViewID proposal?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul.

 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Location: Fysikum, Hus B, Rum B313
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli