[glue-wg] NOTES: GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Wed Jun 18 08:38:57 EDT 2014

Hi all,

On 2014-06-17 20:47, Navarro, John-Paul F. wrote:
>> [...]
>> 2) Enumerations: approve enumerations process document
>> [...]
>> Action 2: At the next GLUE WG call we will vote on the updated document
> We noted that this is a GLUE WG working document, and not a spec per-se, so we will be able change it and approve changes by simple agreement.
> Action 1: Florido will accept changes and send the document to the list

Done

> Action 2: DONE: Shiraz/JP will create new versioned wiki pages to contain the material, 1.0 for current document that we will vote on, and 1.1 for the next version
>   http://redmine.ogf.org/projects/glue-wg/wiki/Enumerations_procedures_and_best_practices_v10
>   http://redmine.ogf.org/projects/glue-wg/wiki/Enumerations_procedures_and_best_practices_v11
> Action 3: Florido will transfer content to new wiki pages, and notify Shiraz/JP

Done

> Action 4: Shiraz/JP will announce to the list that this is an official WG process document

for you guys to do

> Action 5: Florido will share Maria's enumeration request and associated discussion with the GLUE WG list

Done

My conclusion is that redmine wiki is not too awkeard to use but it uses
yet another notation from other wikis (mediawiki, dokuwiki) and some of
the features of its engine texile does not work (i.e. coloring tables
and text)

The result is an output document with poor graphical design, an annoying
small character set and bad interpage linking.
The latter is very annoying, means that links to sections of the same
page are hardcoded, hence everytime we write a new version one must
check the links. veeeeery bad. If any of you finds a solution to this
let me know.

Cheers,
Florido
 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Location: Fysikum, Hus B, Rum B313
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli