[glue-wg] Call for VOTE: OGF GLUE2 Enumerations procedures and best practices

Navarro, John-Paul F. navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 16 10:41:57 EDT 2014

GLUE WG:

>From our last GLUE WG teleconference June 3, 2014:
> Action 2: GLUE WG to review Florido's revised Enumerations document
> Action 2: At the next GLUE WG call we will vote on the updated document

We will be taking a formal vote tomorrow, June 17, to accept the "OGF GLUE2 Enumerations procedures and best practices" as our practice.

Please review the document here:
 odt: https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13260?download=
 pdf: https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13261?download=

If you have opinion on this best practices document please reply with:

APPROVE - if you support this best practice
DISAPPROVE - if you object, please clearly summarize your objections so that we can discuss them

If you approve but have suggested please reply with your approval and list your suggestions.

Regards,

JP