[glue-wg] VOTE by 8/1: GLUE 2.1 for describing cloud resources?

Salvatore Pinto salvatore.pinto at egi.eu
Fri Aug 1 03:46:30 EDT 2014

Hi Florido,
if ARC or other middleware providers uses this information, do you think
there is the chance that 2.1 could be recognized as an invalid version
and thus we will need to update the ARC and cloud middleware providers
as well?

Cheers,
   Salvatore.

--
Salvatore Pinto
Cloud Technologist, EGI.eu
e-mail: salvatore.pinto at egi.eu
skype: salvatore.pinto0
Science Park 140, Amsterdam, The Netherlands