[glue-wg] VOTE by 8/1: GLUE 2.1 for describing cloud resources?

Maria Alandes Pradillo Maria.Alandes.Pradillo at cern.ch
Fri Aug 1 03:49:28 EDT 2014

Hi Salvatore,

Then we don´t need to worry. The use cases are clear and as you have described, the applications or users who will make use of this information will know which top BDIIs they have to use. Apart from this use case in EGI, I´m not aware of any other use cases interested in using this information although I will check in WLCG.

Regards,
Maria