[glue-wg] Notes: GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Navarro, John-Paul F. navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 8 17:24:23 EDT 2014

Meeting notes:

> 1) Cloud extensions (Salvatore, Warren)
> March 25th action items:
>> 5) Warren will post to list information on his use of compute entities for clouds and areas he sees/needs improvement
>> 6) Salvatore will post the list the main factors that motivated separate entities rather than leveraging compute entities
>> 7) Salvatore will contact CERN on whether they want to participate in federated cloud discovery effort in the GLUE WG
> Warren posted glue2 cloud examples March 26.
> If Salvatore is available we will discuss the factors that motivated separate entities and attempt to reach consensus.

> 2) LDAP rendering
> Review Shiraz's and JP's feedback on rendering document and agree on changes to final document:
> http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/glue-wg?folder_id=6569
Agreed to embed the normative LDAP schema in an appendix (based on XML precedence).
Action item 1: Florido will clarify the wording on Page 6 based on Shiraz Comment[10].
Action item 2: Florido will upload a new normative schema and e-mail diffs to the list along with a bulleted summary of the changes
Action item 3: Shiraz/JP will update authors, embed the schema in the appendix, accept all changes, and share with wg for review
Action item 4: Shiraz/JP will submit new document for public comment after one week of wg comment/discussion

> 3) Enumerations (Florido)
> Review enumeration process
> Recent recent enumerations discussions
> Next steps
  Everyone provide feedback thru list on Florido's process document
  Florido will update document with modified format to enable cat'ing of multiple numerations into a single file