[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Navarro, John-Paul F. navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 7 15:42:29 EDT 2014

Greetings GLUE WG,

Our next GLUE WG teleconference will be:
: Tuesday, April 8, 2014
: 15:30-16:30 Central Europe, 8:30-9:30 AM US Central

Teleconference and screen sharing:
: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-glue-wg/ (Adobe Connect)
: Login as Guest using your real name

NOTE: we only have one hour!

Proposed agenda:

1) Cloud extensions (Salvatore, Warren)
March 25th action items:
> 5) Warren will post to list information on his use of compute entities for clouds and areas he sees/needs improvement
> 6) Salvatore will post the list the main factors that motivated separate entities rather than leveraging compute entities
> 7) Salvatore will contact CERN on whether they want to participate in federated cloud discovery effort in the GLUE WG
Warren posted glue2 cloud examples March 26.
If Salvatore is available we will discuss the factors that motivated separate entities and attempt to reach consensus.

2) LDAP rendering
Review Shiraz's and JP's feedback on rendering document and agree on changes to final document:
http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/glue-wg?folder_id=6569

3) Enumerations (Florido)
Review enumeration process
Recent recent enumerations discussions