[glue-wg] Slides for today's meeting 2/2

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Tue Sep 17 07:48:08 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I uploaded my slides for open enumerations as well. Talk to you soon.

  http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/glue-wg?folder_id=6558

On 2013-09-17 12:51, Florido Paganelli wrote:
> I posted some slides to integrate with Stephen's LDAP ones, Stephen
> you're invited to look at them before the meeting starts if you like.
> They answer some of the final questions in your slides.
> Sorry for this last minute thing but, as I said, I was on vacation until
> Sunday.
>
> Slides about Open Enumerations will come (hopefully) before 14:00.
>
> Cheers,
> Florido

 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli