[glue-wg] Slides for today's meeting 1/2

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Tue Sep 17 06:51:37 EDT 2013

I posted some slides to integrate with Stephen's LDAP ones, Stephen
you're invited to look at them before the meeting starts if you like.
They answer some of the final questions in your slides.
Sorry for this last minute thing but, as I said, I was on vacation until
Sunday.

Slides about Open Enumerations will come (hopefully) before 14:00.

Cheers,
Florido
 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli