[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference reminder, Thursday, May 31, 2012

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 30 10:39:06 EDT 2012

Greetings Glue WG,

Coordinates and agenda for tomorrow's GLUE WG teleconference follow:

*NOTE* 14:00-15:00 Central Europe and 8:00-9:00 AM US Eastern (versus 9:00-10:00 AM US Eastern)

Coordinates:
: Thursday, May 31, 2012
: 14:00-15:00 Central Europe, 8:00-9:00 AM US Eastern

Teleconference and screen sharing:
: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-glue-wg/ (Adobe Connect)
: Login as Guest using your real name

Agenda:
1) Proposal to introduce Service and Endpoint substitution groups by David Meredith (20 minutes)
  Discussion points:
  a) Review draft changes circulated by David, both the approach and chosen elements
  b) Next steps: Vote to approve at OGF35? Upload to Grid Forge? Any other next steps?
  Rendering document token-pen: David

2) Finalizing an XML rendering agreement (20 minutes)
  Discussion points:
  a) Can XSEDE adopt the globalized schema?
  b) Do we have an agreeable set of globalized elements?
  c) How to represent cross-references/associations for globalized elements?
  Background material:
  - Globalized schema: https://github.com/OGF-GLUE/XSD/blob/master/schema/GLUE2.xsd
  - TeraGrid/XSEDE schema: https://github.com/OGF-GLUE/XSD/blob/master/schema/teragrid_glue_2.0_r01.xsd

3) Other proposed/outstanding GLUE2 changes (10 minutes)
  a) EGI service name and type values. Put the list of service names and type enumeration values on Google doc per our last meeting? Who?
  b) Status of LDAP proposed changes, who has them and can circulate them?

4) Plan OGF 35 meetings (10 minutes)
  OGF 35 in Delft, Sunday, June 17, 13:30-15:00, room 1.180
  Call-in ability arrangements (Shiraz)
  Possible OGF 35 agenda:
  i) Substitution group discussion and agreement
  ii) EGI service names and types discussion
  iii) XSEDE and globalized schema
  iv) GLUE2 JSON rendering, scope, flat, etc.

See you tomorrow,

Shiraz Memon
JP Navarro