[glue-wg] abstract elements in XML rendering

david.meredith at stfc.ac.uk david.meredith at stfc.ac.uk
Fri May 25 10:40:38 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,
Following the last WG meeting, I had the action to update the GLUE XML rendering document for the abstract elements / substitution group proposal. Please find attached the first draft that includes those proposals.  We also discussed whether this design should be applied to other relevant elements/entities beyond AbstractService and AbstractEndpoint.  I have therefore listed all the relevant elements in Table 2. I still need to update the XSD to support the additional abstract elements but this should be simple enough to do. I'll hopefully do this before next week's phone meeting.

Cheers,
David

David Meredith
Scientific Computing Technology