[glue-wg] LDAP and SQL Rederings

Balazs Konya balazs.konya at hep.lu.se
Tue May 12 05:10:28 CDT 2009

hi Stephen,

Burke, S (Stephen) wrote:
> glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org
>> [mailto:glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On Behalf Of Balazs Konya said:
>> I was wondering if there is a document which describes the
>> LDAP rendering approach? The above svn directory contains mostly the
> schema.
>
> I think we still haven't decided on some of the key features of the
> approach - I hope that's what we'll be discussing today.

agree. this is how i look at the status of the (ldap) rendering myself.

meanwhile browsing the wiki and the gridforge document directory
i found this draft document uploaded by Laurence:

GLUE v. 2.0 – Reference Realization to LDAP Schema
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15526?nav=1

somehow i missed the announcement of the draft document.

bye,
Balazs Konya