[glue-wg] nordugrid feedback

Yuji Saeki ysaeki at grid.nii.ac.jp
Mon Feb 25 06:25:58 CST 2008

Hi,

I tried to make a glue2 xml example of our NAREGI resource/service description
based on the recent glue2.xsd (rev1240) linked from the glue group's wiki page.

The attached file is the output of a JAXB application program which retrieves
information about our middleware test environment ( 5 small clusters) from
NAREGI information service, translates it from current NAREGI schema to
the glue2 draft schema and makes an xml document according to the glue2.xsd.
I haven't applied it to the grid of multiple admin domains yet.

regards,
Yuji Saeki