[glue-wg] nordugrid feedback

Balazs Konya balazs.konya at hep.lu.se
Mon Feb 18 07:34:17 CST 2008

Hi,

Recently, NorduGrid started to look at the potential xml rendering of the
current glue2 draft. We tried to follow INFN's initial attempt (linked from the
glue group's wiki page:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/GLUE2XMLSchema),
nevertheless we run into several questions.

Please find our questions/suggestions collected on a newly created wiki page:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/FeedbackGLUE2Draft

Sergio, I suggest to go through our items during one of the scheduled phone
meetings.

Tomorrow or the day after i'll make our glue2 xml examples of a homogeneous
cluster, desktop machine, a multi-service computer box available too (i have to
clean them a bit, first).

Meanwhile i encourage every potential glue2 users that they start putting
together small XML/LDAP/SQL examples of their resource/service descriptions.
The glue2 draft has reached that level it is feasible to start creating
examples. This is the best way to provide feedback to the glue group.

regards,
Balazs Konya