[glue-wg] minutes from today telecons

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Feb 19 05:32:32 CST 2008

Hi Gerson,

Gerson Galang ha scritto:
> I didn't see your email until today. Is it already late to have a
> short chat about the ApplicationEnvironment? Daniel and I can call in
> 30 mins before the 19 Feb 2008, 14:30 PM CET, 13.30 GMT teleconference.
I understand that it was a short notice.

For today,  unfortunately we have a busy schedule to finalize a mature
draft for OGF. We still have attributes with no descriptions and we are
trying to work on them.

I would suggest to postpone the discussion about the application
environment either by email or at OGF.

Cheers, Sergio