[glue-wg] Case sensitivity

Burke, S (Stephen) S.Burke at rl.ac.uk
Tue Oct 30 10:00:20 CDT 2007

Hi,

I just came across a mail I sent a while ago about case-sensitivity in
GLUE. I don't think it was ever answered but I still think it's
something that should be defined.

"Something that just came up is the question of case-sensitivity for
strings. It looks to me that the LDAP schema defines all the strings to
be insensitive. However, other things may well be case-sensitive, and I
thought we had defined everything to be case-sensitive at the schema
level. Is that right? Looking at the Glue document the only reference I
can see is to VOMS attributes being sensitive."