[glue-wg] Rough Draft of the Glue Use Cases Document

Burke, S (Stephen) S.Burke at rl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 20 07:06:10 CDT 2007

glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org
> [mailto:glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On Behalf Of Laurence Field said:
> Please let me know if you have any general comments on the
> structure of the document

To what extent do you want to have a use case to motivate each
individual attribute, vs something like "user wants to know the
properties of the execution host"? At the moment you seem to have a
mixture of styles.

> or if there are any important use cases that are mising.

The storage cases are likely to need more work. What about the document
from Flavia et al which had quite a few use cases?