[glue-wg] Service, Resource, Element etc.

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Fri Jul 27 04:43:16 CDT 2007

Hi Sergio,

I was looking at the document and thinking hard about the service,
resource, element relationships. What we have at the moment is a generic
service entity linked to the computing resource which are both
encapsulated with the computing element.

What I would suggest is to have a generic service entity linked to a
"computing service" entity.   The share, execution and application
environments would then be linked to the computing service.

Laurence