[glue-wg] [omii-europe-jra2] Draft presentation for DMTF Symposium

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Tue Jul 17 10:02:53 CDT 2007

Hi Sergio,

  looks good so far (especially slide 5: Why Grid), some minor comments:

slide 9, change of style of bullets
slide 11, OMII-Europe
slide 17, if the DMTF people will now the abbreviations, maybe adding small
hints for full names might be helpful,
slide 17, common service description
slide 30, again other style of bullets

Good luck for the talk,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind'

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)