[gin] Requested Deadline Extension for GIN Paper

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Mon Nov 19 11:38:16 CST 2007

Hi,

  I see no problem in publishing your detailed results separately since they
are much more deeper than we can do it in our GIN paper.

However, some additional paragraphs for the complete GIN paper as
contribution would be great. If you can provide me with text this would be
great and provide me with the additional authors.

BTW: We have got the extension.

With kind regards,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/JSCPeople/riedel
Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

"We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity"

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)