[gin] Requested Deadline Extension for GIN Paper

Jensen, J (Jens) j.jensen at rl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 19 09:31:34 CST 2007

Hi Morris, *,

So I had originally planned to publish my work on SRM/SRB
interoperability in a separate paper.  Given that there isn't much space
left in yours, perhaps that is best - OTOH it would be good if we could
mention the activity in this GIN paper, however briefly.  It fits
exactly into section 4.

In particular, this sentence has now been proved wrong:
"The SRM and SRB demonstrations itself are not able to interoperate
and therefore these demonstrations were named
as SRM islands and SRB islands."

What do you think?  If you can squeeze it in, I can contribute some
paragraphs (and we will of course need to add some more co-authors).

Thanks,
			--jens